Buy this album
Recorded by Little Tribeca in July 2020 in Tourcoing.
Artistic direction, sound engineering: Nicolas Bartholomée, Franck Jaffrès
Editing, mixing, mastering: Franck Jaffrès
Recorded in 24-bit/96kHZ
Released: 15 January 2021
- American music
- Brasilian music
- Chamber music
- French music
- Modern music
- Musique brésilienne
- Musique populaire
- Popular music
- Russian music
K, a multicultural orchestra under the direction of the Italian-Brazilian conductor Simone Menezes, is bringing out its first album. Born out of the awareness that classical music was exported throughout the world and took on multiple influences in the last century, K’s project seeks to find the original accents of the works it performs. Their goal: to tell each story in its original language.
In the press
A really enjoyable and exciting disc!
BBC Music Magazine
1. Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin Polovtsian Dances (arr. Vincent Paulet)
2. Claude Debussy Prélude à l’Après-midi d’un faune (arr. Benno Sachs)
3. Aaron Copland Appalachian Spring
4. Heitor Villa-Lobos Chôros no.5 (arr. Gustavo de Sà)
5. Sophie Lacaze Histoire sans paroles